BAMRR Education Grant
BAMRR members are invited to apply for an education grant to enable them to further their studies.
For the Academic year 2019-2020 a maximum award of £1,000 is available.
All applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Be a full member of BAMRR
- Be enrolled on a MSc course and currently progressing the research
- Provide an outline use of the grant and an audit trail on completion
- Give a presentation at the next BAMRR annual conference
- Provide an article for publication in the BAMRR Newsletter
Applications will be assessed by three people who all hold a MSc or higher academic award.
Applications to be received by 31st Dec 2018
All applicants will be notified by 1st Feb 2019 whether they are successful or not.
Contact us for more information if required on the 'about us/board members' page.