Further MRI Course PLUS BAMRR Individual Membership
A one-day course aimed at MRI Radiographers who wish to further their knowledge and education in MRI.
- Advanced pulse sequences and technique - DWI & Radial Sequences
- Scanning of implants without manufacturers approval to assure MR safety
- 3T vs 1.5T scanning
- Compressed Sense Reconstruction
- mP-MRI Prostate Imaging
- Whole Body DWI
- Understanding cardiac MR sequences
- Cardiac MR – planning the basic views step by step
- Additional topics yet to be confirmed
Please note: it may not be possible to provide paper copies of presentations.
Course Fee (inclusive of lunch and refreshments)
- £145 BAMRR Member (Exclusive to BAMRR members that are logged in)
- £195 non BAMRR Member
Special Offer - Book Course & BAMRR Membership
We're offering a discount when you book this course along with BAMRR individual membership for £175.
Millennium Gloucester Hotel
4-8 Harrington Gardens,
If you require further information regarding the study day please contact Zoe Lingham. BAMRR Course Coordinator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 17th October 2020
- 8:00am - 18:00pm