Further MRI Course -Postponed until May 2022
A one-day course aimed at MRI Radiographers who wish to further their knowledge and education in MRI.
- Advanced pulse sequences and technique - DWI & Radial Sequences
- Scanning of implants without manufacturers approval to assure MR safety
- 3T: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Parallel Imaging & Compressed Sensing
- mP-MRI Prostate Imaging
- Whole Body DWI
- Understanding cardiac MR sequences
- Cardiac MR – planning the basic views step by step
- Neuro Oncology
Please note: it may not be possible to provide paper copies of presentations.
Course Fee (inclusive of lunch and refreshments)
- £145 BAMRR Member (Exclusive to BAMRR members that are logged in)
- £195 non BAMRR Member
Special Offer - Book Course & BAMRR Membership
We're offering a discount when you book this course along with BAMRR individual membership for £175.
Millennium Gloucester Hotel
4-8 Harrington Gardens,
If you require further information regarding the study day please contact Zoe Lingham. BAMRR Course Coordinator Email: email@example.com
- 14th May 2022
- 8:00am - 18:00pm