Introductory MRI Course – 4th and 5th November 2022. FULLY BOOKED
The next Introductory course on 4th and 5th November 2022 at NCSEM in Loughborough is now FULLY BOOKED. If you would like to be added to the reserve list then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A two day course aimed at Radiographers new to MRI, £135 for members.
- MRI Safety
- Physics How MRI works
- Physics Simple pulse sequences
- MRI Contrast Agents
- MRI Artefacts
- MSK Imaging
- Neuro Imaging
- Fat free Imaging
- Practical hands on scanner session - parameter manipulation and effect on the image
- MRI Knee
- MRI Lumbar Spine
- MRI Brain
- View knee, brain and lumbar spine case studies with a reporting radiographer
- Ask a friendly physicist to explain or go over anything to do with MRI physics
* Please note: paper copies of the presentations will not be provided, most presentations will be shared with the delegates as a pdf after the event.
Course Fee (inclusive of lunch and refreshments)
- £135 BAMRR Member (Exclusive to BAMRR members that are logged in)
- £185 non BAMRR Member
Special Offer - Book Course & BAMRR Membership
We're offering a discount when you book this course along with BAMRR annual individual membership for £165.
- 04 - 5th November 2022
- 9:00am - 17:00pm
- NCSEM, Loughborough