Introductory MRI Course – November 2021
Covid-19 Booking Promise - if BAMRR are unable to hold the course due to Covid-19, all delegates booked will be offered either a full refund or transfer to an alternative date (if suitable for the delegate). A decision regarding the Introductory course due to be held in November will be made by 1st September 2021 when more up-to-date social distancing and Covid restrictions are known.
A two day course aimed at Radiographers new to MRI.
- MRI Safety
- Physics How MRI works
- Physics Simple pulse sequences
- MRI Contrast Agents
- MRI Artefacts
- MSK Imaging
- Neuro Imaging
- Fat free Imaging
Interactive Sessions based in an MRI department utilising a hands on approach to:
- Practical MRI session - live on a scanner - parameter manipulation
- MRI Knee
- MRI Lumbar Spine
- MRI Brain
- View knee, brain and lumbar spine case studies with a reporting radiographer
- Ask a friendly physicist to explain or go over anything to do with MRI physics
* Please note: paper copies of some presentations may be provided, however for some presentations this will not be possible.
Course Fee (inclusive of lunch and refreshments)
- £135 BAMRR Member (Exclusive to BAMRR members that are logged in)
- £185 non BAMRR Member
Special Offer - Book Course & BAMRR Membership
We're offering a discount when you book this course along with BAMRR individual membership for £165.
- 12 - 13th November 2021
- 9:00am - 17:00pm
- NCSEM, Loughborough