Introductory MRI Course – November 2021 – POSTPONED
Unfortunately BAMRR have taken the reluctant decision to postpone the Introductory course due to held in November. COVID restrictions mean we are unable to host this course as intended. All delegates booked will be contacted and offered either a full refund or transfer to an alternative date (if suitable for the delegate).
A two day course aimed at Radiographers new to MRI.
- MRI Safety
- Physics How MRI works
- Physics Simple pulse sequences
- MRI Contrast Agents
- MRI Artefacts
- MSK Imaging
- Neuro Imaging
- Fat free Imaging
Interactive Sessions based in an MRI department utilising a hands on approach to:
- Practical MRI session - live on a scanner - parameter manipulation
- MRI Knee
- MRI Lumbar Spine
- MRI Brain
- View knee, brain and lumbar spine case studies with a reporting radiographer
- Ask a friendly physicist to explain or go over anything to do with MRI physics
* Please note: paper copies of some presentations may be provided, however for some presentations this will not be possible.
Course Fee (inclusive of lunch and refreshments)
- £135 BAMRR Member (Exclusive to BAMRR members that are logged in)
- £185 non BAMRR Member
Special Offer - Book Course & BAMRR Membership
We're offering a discount when you book this course along with BAMRR individual membership for £165.
- 25th August 2021
- 9:00am - 17:00pm
- NCSEM, Loughborough